127 sale 500 mile garage sale August 4-7 2005

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
The 127 sale or other wise known as the 500 mile garage sale is coming up. Any of you planning to come out for this. I will be in clarkrange Tennessee near crossville Tennessee. I will be at the Cumberland General store. I plan to have lots of ACL bottles some for retail and some for whole sale. id love to meet any of you that come out that way. Email me and ill give you my cell number so we don't miss each other. Im willing to buy sell or trade. Or my Fav just shoot the sh*t with any one that will listen lol. There are a lot of milks, jars and sodas in this field and I can point you to another field with lots of bottles normally. I plan to wear my antique-bottle T-shirt so that I might stand out but I cant wear it every day lol. Post here if you plan to set up or just go looking for that new bottle for your collection. I love soda items such as bottles bottle caps advertising items vintage paper ect...heck I just like good old junk. Hope to see you there. The official dates for the show are August 4-7. I plan on being there by July 28th to get set up and look for early bargains. I am also planing a trip to Louisville, KY on august 1st to pick up a load of bottles.
Brian

Xv65771.jpg

Attachments

• Xv65771.jpg
    Xv65771.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 60

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Brian B. ,
I will try to get by and see you . My Brother and I always make that stretch of 127 ( from Crossville to Jamestown )..... because they usually have a few bottles here and there. I got a nice Tennessee Jug at the General store last year !
I'll keep an eye out for that antique bottle T-shirt . Good luck at the sale....at both buying and selling ! Brian S.

flasherr

Reaction score
Yea I really want to met you this year Brian S. I know I wont have what you are looking for but still would love to meet you and chat with you and your brother. Find us a dump and well go sweat together lol.

for those who want more information on this sale i forgot to post the website for it
http://127sale.com/

It is a blast if you can make any or all of it is worth your time.
Brian B

Fd92591.gif

Attachments

• Fd92591.gif
    Fd92591.gif
    35.2 KB · Views: 72

flasherr

Reaction score
Well, im leaving for the 127 sale tomorrow if all goes well. I am setting up a week early. I hope to see some of yall on the sale. I have printed up some signs with the website logo I will hang in my booth so maybe we can get some new members or current members that pass through will notice that I am a member.
If you see me be sure and say hi. I will be set up at the Cumberland general store in clarkrange Tennessee.

Brian B

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide