150 years for Maydoff!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GeorgiaVol

Reaction score
Boy, this guy really deserved much worse, but I guess I will leave that to the prisoners to decide. What I heard about what the judge told him probably hurt worse than the sentence. The judge said they had received THOUSANDS of letters and calls requesting no leniency for Madoff, but they received ZERO messages defending him!! Ouch thats gotta hurt!!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I'll be happy if he lives that long! ..I want him to think about what he has done with his life.. I wish him a long, long long retirement in the pen.. but even so he will be living better than most of us.. what a POS
pumpkin_puking.jpg

capsoda

Reaction score
I could have thought up far better ways of punishing him than that and it would have been a lot cheeper. How much could it cost to put him in a 4' X 4' box and let him starve.

Now for Barney Frank I could come up with some great old Indian punishments for. Well, I guess I would have to stay away from the ones he might enjoy and go straight to the "this little piece of and this little piece off and".....you get the idea. [;)]

cc6pack

Reaction score
I like the part where his wife gets to keep 2.5 million and she thanks she's poor. How bout taking everything like Maydoff done and let her live off social security.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
He will have food, heat, and health care, more than a lot of innocent Americans have.
He should at least be made to work each day making some product and the profit going to the most deserving of those he cheated (assuming they all were not rich greedy idiots).

glass man

Reaction score
IF ANY BODY HERE [LIKE ME] HAS EVER BEEN IN A SMALL JAIL CELL,I AM PRETTY SURE THEY WOULD AGREE IT IS ANY THING BUT NICE! GOT BREAKFAST [POWEDERED EGGS ,COLD GRITS,I BISQUITE,I SAUSEGE PATTY] ANOTHER MEAL AT 4 IN THE AFTERNOON WHO KNOWS WHAT THAT WOULD BE. NO SUN. NO PRIVACY. HARD MATTRESS ON HARD STEEL SPRINGS, GUY ACROSS THE WAY HAD PARENTS THAT KNEW THE CHIEF OF POLIECE. HE HAD A BIG MATTRESS BROUGHT IN AND PIZZA BROUGHT IN! YEP IT AIN'T WHAT YOU KNOW BUY WHO.... I AM IN NO WAY TAKING UP FOR PRISONERS! I FELT I GOT WHAT I DESERVED AT LEAST,FOR DRUNK DRIVING. COULDA KILLED SOMEBODY! I THANK THE LORD I DID NOT. LEARNED MY LESSON AND DIDN'T DRIVE FOR YEARS! HAVE NEVER DRANK AND DROVE AGAIN! THAT IS WHAT JAIL IS SUPPOSED TO TEACH PEOPLE,DON'T DO IT OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED! COURSE I AM AN IDIOT AND DID IT TWICE! COURSE LIKE LOBES SAID THIS GUY WILL PROBABLY GO TO A RESORT PRISON. "AND JUSTICE FOR ALL" RIGHT AS MUCH AS ONE CAN BUY!![:mad:]

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
or for rich people, maybe this is more appropriate:

014E8D103B744A319C06AF46D5AF0B35.jpg

Attachments

• 014E8D103B744A319C06AF46D5AF0B35.jpg
    014E8D103B744A319C06AF46D5AF0B35.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 60

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics