16 oz NDNR Beer & Ale bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
Well, not so new to the collection, but somewhat recent additions. Since I started collecting NDNR bottles (the more obscure the better) about six years ago, I rarely see them in the pint size, and still to date have not found any in the wild, either outdoor in the woods and or dumps, or in thrift/antique stores. All of the whole six that I now own, they either came from eBay or private purchases from collectors and have all been east coast breweries. Would be interested in any that others here may have that are looking to let go of, with or without labels..... ;)
20231015_054533.jpg
;)

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Well, not so new to the collection, but somewhat recent additions. Since I started collecting NDNR bottles (the more obscure the better) about six years ago, I rarely see them in the pint size, and still to date have not found any in the wild, either outdoor in the woods and or dumps, or in thrift/antique stores. All of the whole six that I now own, they either came from eBay or private purchases from collectors and have all been east coast breweries. Would be interested in any that others here may have that are looking to let go of, with or without labels..... ;) View attachment 250097;)
I’ll keep an eye out for any 16oz NDNR bottles I see. Only this style?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen