1894 Carters Ink...Olive Green or Dark Citron Green?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DaddyDaughterDiggers

Reaction score
I am going to sell it. I was think of putting it up tonight with some of the pics you already saw. But if you say use a white back ground then maybe I will wait and take better pics.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: DaddyDaughterDiggers

I am going to sell it. I was think of putting it up tonight with some of the pics you already saw. But if you say use a white back ground then maybe I will wait and take better pics.
I agree, use the pics you have posted here along with others like I mentioned, the more pics you use the better off you'll be in the end... Good luck

Asterx

Reaction score
Nice ink, did you dig that out of the same site as the others? Good luck with it!

PrivyProwler

Reaction score
Awsome ink!!! I agree with epackage as far as the lighting giving this beuty the yellowish look. Olive green all the way in my opinion.

DaddyDaughterDiggers

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: asterisk80

Nice ink, did you dig that out of the same site as the others? Good luck with it!
Yep. Same site. This dump is just pumping out some cool bottles.

DaddyDaughterDiggers

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: PrivyProwler

Awsome ink!!! I agree with epackage as far as the lighting giving this beuty the yellowish look. Olive green all the way in my opinion.
I would agree also but, when put next to an olive green bottle it does have a yellowish tint to it. I also have compared it to the Citron Greens that have sold and how they look out of direct sun light are identical.

bottlebadger

Reaction score
Nice find triple D - that is one spectacular color. If I had the cash, I would give you $400 for that right now. Only a lucky girl like you could find such a gem.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1