2 RARE AMETHYST BOTTLES FOR AUCTION. 1 IS AMERICAN. PLEASE HAVE A LOOK

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

colinp1967

Reaction score
Hi all

Just thought I would let you all know that I have two rare amethyst bottle for auction on ebay. I would like to sell these to someone who can appreciate them. As you know these will be a welcome addition to anyone's collection.

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK.

I think you will have to cut and paste the links below.

AMETHYST BOTTLE 1800s "HFA Pinckney and CO. LONDON"

LINK: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260657920266&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

RARE AMERICAN AMETHYST POISON/MEDICINE BOTTLE 1800s

LINK: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260657928572&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Colin,
They look like nice bottles. However, your pictures could be better. They look photo-shopped or edited and some are very very tiny. It might help to take regular full size images of them in various light (preferably natural). It will help buyer know what they are bidding on. Jmho. Good luck on the auctions.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Sorry Colin if you think I'm being a pain. (You can just ignore me). I also think it is important to add pictures of the whole bottles. The cropped cut-off ones make people wonder . . .

colinp1967

Reaction score
Thankyou

I appreciate your feedback and will get better pictures uploaded for everyone to see..

I have purchased them and am waiting on delivery of them on Thursday from my guy in the USA .

Can you please advise me on how much you think they might be worth.

Kind regards

Colin

jays emporium

Reaction score
Why are you in such a big hurry to sell them you have them on ebay before you even have possession of the bottles. What if they arrive broken or not at all. Not a good idea.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyGuy73