200+ old bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rdr570

Reaction score
hello everyone....im new to this old bottle collection thing but i have over 200 bottles that my father collected, hes has passed 20 years ago and ive just had them sitting in my basement. i dont know what there worth or if there worth anything but im looking to sell them or have someone check them out and tell me what there worth... i live in northeast pennsylvania and i believe most of the bottles are from this area, but i could be wrong. if anyone is intrested or can help me idenify these bottles it would be a help or a nice addition to your collection. i dont have any pics at the moment but i will get them asap for you to check them out. thanks again

rdr570

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rdr570

hello everyone....im new to this old bottle collection thing but i have over 200 bottles that my father collected, hes has passed 20 years ago and ive just had them sitting in my basement. i dont know what there worth or if there worth anything but im looking to sell them or have someone check them out and tell me what there worth... i live in northeast pennsylvania and i believe most of the bottles are from this area, but i could be wrong. if anyone is intrested or can help me idenify these bottles it would be a help or a nice addition to your collection. i dont have any pics at the moment but i will get them asap for you to check them out. thanks again

medicine,soda, beer, perfume, whiskey,wine,milk...and others just to name a few

edndlm

Reaction score
I'm not sure where in NE PA you are , but I'm in Milford Pa in Pike County . Depending on where your @ I would be willing to look @ them for you . Ed Nikles

rdr570

Reaction score
im in moscow, about 5 minutes from scranton

edndlm

Reaction score
I was at seminar at Clarion @ 81/Moosic St. yesterday & had lunch at Chick's Diner . If you can send some pictures I could get an idea of what you have . I have to go to Gouldsboro sometime soon to pick up a bear rug from Taxidermist . My cell is 570-499-2902 & email is edndlm@earthlink.net . Thanks Ed Nikles

rdr570

Reaction score
ok im right on 307 but the bottles are about 10 minutes away in my mothers basement, ill get some pics to you asap and you can see if they intrest you enough to meet up....can or do you get cell phone pics? i can send them that way.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
pick up a bear rug from Taxidermist

really? please dont post and photos of you on it[:D]

SuperStock_255-9359.jpg

edndlm

Reaction score
Matt , The Bear rug would need to be larger than that for me , if you remember I'm a big guy ! LOL .

rdr570 ... Yes , I can get cell phone pictures via email or MMS on my BlackBerry . I look forward to seeing some pictures . The ones with embossing ( writing ) on the glass are best to photogragh first , as names & towns will help identify the bottles . Be careful , if any have paper labels , not to damage the labels , if possible . A few pictures can also help give an idea as to age of the bottles in general . About 19 out of 20 blind bottle calls don't pan out well , but those that have pictures work out much better for both parties . Ed

rdr570

Reaction score
ok sounds good, when do you plan on making a trip to gouldsboro? ill try to get the pics b4 you do

ktbi

Reaction score
Don't forget to post some pictures here....we'd like to see what you have too.....thanks....Ron

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles