2012 FOHBC RENO EXPO

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

probe buster

Reaction score
Yes, $85 for first table, $70 each additional, with $10 discount for FOHBC members. Tables were sold out long ago.

In comparison, the annual Las Vegas Bottle Show charges $95 per table and they sell out every year.

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
If anyone wants to get together Saturday for a group shot of ABN members, PM me your cell number. I'm thinking a good place to take it would be at Ron's (ktbi) display table. [:D] ~Mike

ktbi

Reaction score
Mike, my number is on the way. I will be around all day, so pick a time convenient for you. Are you staying overnight?

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
No discount offered to FOHBC members. I paid full freight and it didn't bother me a bit. Happy to send some few extra bucks where it is needed.

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
All I can say is Wow! Wow! Wow! What a show. My first ever bottle show and I walked for what seemed like miles over the 2 days that I went, and still didn't see everything. [:D] ~Mike

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Rockhounder55

If anyone wants to get together Saturday for a group shot of ABN members, PM me your cell number. I'm thinking a good place to take it would be at Ron's (ktbi) display table. [:D] ~Mike

I guess that never happened huh?

westernbittersnut

Reaction score
I was there the full 3 days and don't recall seeing any type of group shot, of course I don't know very many forum members. The venue was terrific, a beautiful large room, carpeted, with nice linnens for the display tables, several large round tables for people to sit and chat with other collectors when ever you wanted. Great table layout with plenty of room for manuvering around behind dealers tables or even walking down the aisles. I spent close to the 30K that I brought with me and could have spent 3 times that easily. As a western bitters collector, it was bottle nirvana! Bottles for sale that I saw included 3 amber/aqua Dr. Wonser's U.S.A. Indian Root Bitters, 2 California Wine Bitters M.Keller Los Angeles in blue-green and olive-yellow, 3 Rosenbaums Bitters N.B. Jacobs & Co San Francisco in amber and green colors, 2 small lettered Dr. Renz's Herb Bitters in green and amber, plus 3 large lettered Renz's in yellow-green and dark amber. A Chalmer's Catawba Wine Bitters Spruance, Stanley Proprietors, 2 Catawba Wine Bitters in dark green and medium amber, a Mohica Bitters Roth & Co, a Grand Prize Bitters, Bennet's Wild Cherry Bitters Chenery, Souther & Co San Francisco, 3 Lacour's Sarsapariphere Bitters in amber and green, Mack's Sarsaparilla Bitters, 3 Wormser Bros San Francisco barrels. I watched a lot of money changing hands throughout the show all 3 days, plus all the hotel room dealings going on at night as well. It was a show not to have missed.

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: Rockhounder55

I guess that never happened huh?

No Rick, it never happened. The only person I ever heard back from was Ron (ktbi). I got to meet him, but we never got our pic taken. [:(] It was a great show. Can't wait until next year. [:)] ~Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator