3 in 1 oil

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

addicted

Reaction score
hello all i'm back with a bottle i found. I'm fairly new at this, but if i'm correct i have an aqua 3 in 1 oil bottle which has a seem that goes to the neck and fades and stops before the neck. I have an old can of 3 in 1 oil and can't read a date. Does anyone know when they started to put it in cans???

Maine Digger

Reaction score
The 3 in 1's are pretty common, but a neat little bottle in a collection nevertheless. Do a search on the company (3 in 1) history and you'll likely find your answer regarding the inception of cans. By the way some cans are worth a lot more to some collectors than bottles if they're early enough and in decent shape. 'AmeriCANa sells! lol

addicted

Reaction score
thanks, norm your full fo info. I have a hard enough time using the right word for my search. I'm just having a great time finding the bottles and i love to talk so this seemed like a good site. I have gotten more info from a couple of you than i have been able to have the patience to get from the internet

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hey there, don't worry about using the 'right' words, this group is international! lol If you haven't yet, down load 'google' to your computer; I find it's the fastest search site I've used. Maybe that's why the 2 founders are now Billionairs! lol Really, just type a word in that is in the label or what type of container you have and sit back and watch the results, more often than not, you'll have much more information than you need! lol I just want to add that I keep my explorer tool bar open when I'm reading posts like yours. Many times I've found information to pass on without having to leave the forum. give it a try.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85