$3000.00 COKE BOTTLE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
heres one that just sold on ebay for $3000.00 sure helps when u have a silver pick to dig with lol whosyer daddy !!

Om34369.jpg

JohnRoy

Reaction score
Is that Reggie Lynch's hand? I've noticed that he sells bottles in that fashion on his Antique Pepis Bottles Website.

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
john roy, dont remember whos hand this is? just pulled the pics off an old ebay auction for my files sorry whosyer daddy !!

JohnRoy

Reaction score
Here is one of his websites: http://www.antiquebottles.com/rl/sodablob/

I'm sure that most folk are familiar with him, though. -John

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hi Donnie and Welcome to Antique-Bottles.Net -

I took over as editor of the Richmond club's newsletter in February and have been including completed local eBay sales on one page. I've only put out four Digger issues so far and there have been at least four of these at auction. They are coming out of the woodwork! The first I reported was in early February. Here's a breakdown and actual titles from seller's listing:

--- Coca Cola Bottle Richmond Va RARE 1903 Oval Slug Plate...Ended: Jan-30.....$3,567.99
--- COCA COLA COKE BOTTLE RICHMOND VA RARE 1900 OVAL SLUG...Ended: Apr-20.....$3000.00
--- Coca Cola Bottle, Richmond VA RARE 1903 OVAL SLUG PLATE...Ended: May-23.....$3,500.00
--- 1903 COCA-COLA Oval slug Plate Bottle, Richmond, VA!!...Ended: May-31.....$1900.00 (reserve not met)

I'm not sure which one everyone is talking about here, because there have been others. The value of these are sure to come down a good bit if they keep turning up on eBay.

Donnie- Norfolk variations, look the same as the Richmond ones, but they are found more often then the Richmond ones. Don't get me wrong, they are still hard to find. They bring anywhere between $300 - $500.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1