34 Books now on eBay! Look them over!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
I've just listed 34 books (total) on eBay, including 4 that I wrote. I've seen a number of questions that are easily answered with these books. Are there any that you need? My eBay name is DUMFRIES, the old shipping area in Virginia until it was flooded over many, many decades ago. I hope you enjoy looking at them!

Mike

glass man

Reaction score
Can you put the link on here,as I am stupid and don't know how to get there.[8D]

glass man

Reaction score
GREAT CHANCE FOR NEW OR ADVANCED COLLECTORS TO GET SOME OF THE BEST BOOKS ON BOTTLES! GREAT PRICES!

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
Thank you Glass Man! I couldn't get back to check for messages until now. Some of the books have really good bids, but they aren't finished yet (closes Sunday). There are some that are quite scarce and should go high. I hope it's one of the guys/gals from the forum who gets them.

Mike

glass man

Reaction score
THE one that is getting some action is "BOTTLE MAKERS AND THEIR MARKS" by JULIAN TOULOUSE. Wish I had the money for that one! Had it long ago and lost it some how in moving .IT IS AN EXCELLENT BOOK! If any one wants to know about the letters on the bottom of there bottles/who made the bottle than that is the book to have! Very comprehensive!

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
Hi Guntherhess. That's news to me. I've never seen a "current" one, just the old issue that I have. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28