4 in 1 bottle, any info please?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cornelia

Reaction score
Hi,

I bought this bottle about 20 years ago in England. It has 4 bottles inside of 1 large bottle. there are 4 glass stoppers on top. The bottom has "Made in France" embossed into the glass.
the glass is clear, uncolored.

The neck label reads: "DOLFI Grande Distillerie Strasbourgeouise, Strasbourg, France"
each chamber has a label: "Curacao Orange", Fraise Des Bois", "Apricot Brandy", Creme De Menthe".

I'm planning on selling it on ebay and would appreciate any information about it and an estimate of its value if any.

Thanks,

Jim D.

Us52813.jpg

Picture reduced in size - please see Help - Using the Forum ---> Uploading a Picture - Admin

David E

Reaction score
If the stopers are glass (Not plastic) with cork, should make it semi old.
I know I had one some years back with just the plastic stopers, and the body of the bottle was just clear and plain. I filled each section with alternating colored water for our state unversity. Purple and Gold, sold for $45.00.
Dave

cornelia

Reaction score
Thanks David,

Yes the stoppers are glass, I also filled the flasks up with colored water and displayed it for a few years. I'll watch this post for a while and hopefully get more info on the bottle. I know there are probably collectors catalogs around but I have no idea how to classify and search.

Jim D.

bigkitty53

Reaction score
Try googling "collectable gemels".There may be collectors out there who specialize in those multi-bottles.(called gemels[;)])

Good luck!

KAT

GuntherHess

Reaction score
good grief, there is actually a name for those things?
I seem them around all the time without the labels and stoppers.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster