-4 TIDE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

808 50th State

Reaction score
Hi Bram...The first slick is a early one unfortunately no embossing...Pearl City is a town outside of Honolulu and the T.H. is Territory of Hawaii...

808 50th State

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Alaska

Earl, you ever go diggin with the cousin's brothers?
Hahahaha...No offense William though they make some entertaining you tube videos they plant bottles then dig them up in some of the videos that they make...They live on the Big Island where Tony (Rockbot) lives, if anyone know them well is Tony, I live on Oahu on another island...I do plan on going to the Big Island again this summer, hopefully do some digging with Tony, Tony knows the 2 brothers well...who knows I might finally meet them.

Alaska

Reaction score
i had thought that in some of the videos. they do dig alot of hutches though.. they keep them suckers flowing.. lets go digging if i ever make it out to the islands!

Tom

daven2nl

Reaction score
Hi there.... stumbled across this forum when trying to identify some bottles I found out here in Guam. I actually have found some pieces of that bottle with the "Kanji" and three arrows logo.

It is actually a Mitsuya Cider bottle, a Japanese soft drink. The ones I have found out here are all in pieces and remnants from the Japanese occupation.

Here is the link where I found this info:

http://www.sha.org/publications/technical_briefs/volume04/article02.cfm

-Dave

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Cousins Bros' videos are kinda entertaining, but, like Earl says, they are full of self inflating BS.

rockbot

Reaction score
Nice Earl, looks like #831 in our book. 1908-1911

ORIGINAL: 808 50th State

Best find of the day was a quart size HONOLULU BREWING CO. HONOLULU H.T. bottle turn out really mint condition...

C13708D633AE4938A09BA0A336782105.jpg

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960