4 years and finally a permission

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

privvydigger

Reaction score
Nothing worse than knowing you live on a block that dates 1850s and you can't find an out house in your yard or any others. Last year I found one and today after 45 minutes on a long distance phone call I am 99.9999% sure I'm in. Very receptive and telling him I'd cut the grass the rest of the summer if he wants helped..but he declinded and said if I can't make it up its nice to know I can call you...I need the exercise he said. I whole heartedly believe that these two maybe three outhouses are the ones I've been looking for since I took up this hobbie.
It has all the bells and whistles....Irish, Molly Maguires, Hotel, Barroom, earliest section of town. I'm not going to sleep until he calls back Tuesday.....
I still know you don'y know till you dig it...but hell.....what are dreams maid of anyway.....Hope
keep you all posted with before...during and after photos and stories.
privvydigger

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Man, I hope you get a thumbs up on that one!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Good luck! We all feel for you. Send out positive thoughts. I don't usually believe in that stuff, but I did it the other day about something and it worked. Best wishes, get your camera ready and rest up!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Don't get to positive,I'm not trying to sound negative [:D] But for me if I am to positive its a jinx. I Dig and let it happen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday