A few more figural colognes.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

herenthere

Reaction score
Yikes, that is one heckuva neck bulge on the last one! Very, very, nice collection. I think if we combined both of our collections, we'd have all the bottles in McKearin/Wilson. I have a great idea, I keep em for four months and show em off and then you can keep em for three months. Sound fair?

bushdigger

Reaction score
I'll add mine if I can have them for a month

694C70DEFF6042F3A13BEE6D559AA6F6.jpg

Attachments

• 694C70DEFF6042F3A13BEE6D559AA6F6.jpg
    694C70DEFF6042F3A13BEE6D559AA6F6.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 82

Stardust

Reaction score
i really like them. they are SWEET! [;)]
COULD I house sit them? lol!

digger don

Reaction score
Would you guys be interested in any damaged pontiled colognes I have 3 different one that I don't see in your pics. I can post pics if you are interested.

herenthere

Reaction score
Hey Mark how's it going? wow, I can't believe how many immature members they have here. Posted a question and one person sez I payed too much for an item he knows nothing about. A 50 cent cobalt sugar bowl I picked up at a yard sale, and another tells me that Jane Spillman over at Corning did'nt know what she was talkin about. So many wanna-bes here. The handles on the bowl were attached at the bottom and drawn up. Beautifully drawn finial with snaped top and flanged cover with sufficent base wear with a nice pontil with metal residue. Figured I'd send her some pics and see if something was up. Anyways, hows your collection going? I sold one of my colognes for an unbelieveable price. Then the guy buys two more for 400.00 each, the urn with the DR script initials and another pretty common urn shaped with scrolls and flowers. I think you have that one, or maybe both. Every once in a while someone drops by with some big bucks. Hope everything's ok with your collecting. Take care.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.