A few of my recent finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Xcalibur

Reaction score
here is some of my recent finds over the past 2 weeks.

Xv63527.jpg

Attachments

• Xv63527.jpg
    Xv63527.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 73

Xcalibur

Reaction score
Here is a few more. This dump is not my oldest, but it has produced by far the most lil treasures. I have found a few broken blobs, but none whole yet. But like they say, the broke ones mean keep diggin, and with the size of this dump, months of diggin left.
Xcali..

Yv66045.jpg

Attachments

• Yv66045.jpg
    Yv66045.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 70

Tony14

Reaction score
Nice bottles xcalibur. Thats a nice insulater in the middle, what does it say on it?
And what do those bottles on the far right in the first pic have embossed on them?

madman

Reaction score
hey x nice finds that rawlieghs bottle is cool. is it bim or machine made?? i like that milk tooo mike

madman

Reaction score
woops is the bottle in the first picture to the far left, embossed??? is it a st josephs madman

Xcalibur

Reaction score
The bottle in the first pic to the far left is a standard coffin flask, castor oil...The rawlieghs is machined.I will post some more pics 2morrow, This dump is killer...like i said, ive not hit the oldest spot yet, but i have hundreds upon hundreds of 1920 up bottles. found 2 triloids so far, over 50 milks, and 110 sodas!! This dump could not have been dug b4.!! 10 tubes of poison oak cream, and im still diggin...lmao.. The soil is very easy diggin, minus the oak!

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Good finds...keep diggin'........

The Vapo Cresoline is considered as a Poison.

2nd pic...two jars on the right end held White House Vinegar Company's apple jelly...look for glass lids for these...they will have an embossed White House upon them.

the insulator is called a "Mickey Mouse", I believe....

Ryan

Reaction score
Nice insulator, it's sort of a mickey mouse, but most collectors would call it a cable. Worth about $20, keep an eye out for more! Prettier colors would skyrocket the value...

-Ryan

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28