A great place for member to sell there bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dugbottles

Reaction score
I would like to start by saying this is in no way an intent to any forum of spamming this is just a thought .I have been selling my bottles at the Webstore. I think this would be a great place for members here to us this website to list and sell there are no listing fees and no selling fees .This site will give bottle sellers here a structured setup and make transactions easy and the sellers & buyers can view each others feedback very much like eBay.You can ad up to 4 photos and create your own store using and creating your own logo .

This site don't bring the traffic like eBay but again it would be perfect to be used here as a selling tool for us bottle collectors .There is a link that you are given that will bring members right to your store page .One more thing to add this site is free to list but there is a 10 Fee to be verified but this is not required .You can have an auction or buy it now also send and change invoices If you would like to check this out this is the link to the site

http://www.webstore.com/

This is not my site this is just a suggestion to help us have a clear cut place to use for selling on this great site

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen