A little more time on my hands

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
My son Justin had to have surgery again in late March because his cancer came back with a vengence. They had him opened up for six and one half hours to get the cancer out. It was wraped around the to major arteries just before they split to go down the legs. The doc said it was like nearly dryed putty and required a lot of scraping and streching. He also told us it was very risky. The chance of punctureing or tearing the the main artery was high and that would cause death in a matter of mins. Justin said go for it.

That was on a Wednesday, March 28. The following Tuesday they had to go back in to fix a couple of leaks in his bowels. He is still having some minor issues but hopefully he will be OK now.

I wanted to thank all who offered prayers and explain why I disapeared again.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
WOW; All we can do is pray for him and your family. I am sincerely humbled by the thing LIFE can bring to us. Handling them is not easy and burdens like this are tough. Prayers for all of y9u and yours. RED Matthews

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
I should have read this post first Cap sorry to hear about your son ,stay strong he will pull through with Gods good grace it sounds like it is much more positive now.Prayers from Sewell New Jersey for you and your family.

Jim

Reaction score
Good to hear from you, Cap. Best wishes for Justin's full recovery. ~Jim

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I wanted to thank all who offered prayers and explain why I disapeared again.
There's no need to explain but thanks for the update, I guess?[:eek:][:eek:] Even though it makes me sad my thoughts are always with you and your family. Your shoulder must seem like piddly XXXX now but I can't help wonder how your doing either.
Every one here is like family to me and my thoughts and prayers are always out there for all of you.
Eric

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR