A S hinds????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dale

Reaction score
I've herd the Shadow is a good machine, when I lived in Dallas I would metal detect for 2or3 weeks and thin dig for 2or3 weeks. You and RC otto check out the old Lamar dump but you mite what to take you're 454 cusell with ya.

madman

Reaction score
heres some hinds bottles ive found, the large square one is my favorite, these bottles are common, but i keep 1 of each for my collection mike

Vt57319.jpg

gatorman

Reaction score
Hay Dale I like my shadow x5, it took me a while to learn but no biggie. Yea RC and I talked about it. You bet My girl goes every where I go.[;)]

gatorman

Reaction score
Wow Madman nice hinds collection, Thats what I'm talking about, hopefully I'll be able to complet my hinds collection like yours.[:)] If only I could get my bottles to look that good without a tumbler[:mad:] Got any Ideals???

madman

Reaction score
hey gatorman, i use soap and water, somtimes acids and caustics are needed, usually just some soap and water do the trick try soaking??? mike

gatorman

Reaction score
Hey Madman thanks for the info. It must be the type of ground my bottles come from becouse some like my hines pic above are very cloudy looking.[:mad:] soap and water alone wont do even CLR or vineger wont do.[:mad:] Thanks anyway. Gatorman.

madman

Reaction score
hey gatorman, oh ok etched glass from the acids in the soil , my bad i guess tumbling would be your answer happy digging!! mike ps the bim hinds is nice early.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen