A Token and a Cobalt Crier!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
I went on an insulator hunt today and found a little shard pit. I scraped around a bit and found this Streeter House token and the shards of this beauty. A nice S.S.Stafford master ink. Swiz

IMG_3651.jpg
IMG_3653.jpg
IMG_3646.jpg

Plumbata

Reaction score
It is too bad about the master, but they aren't worth too much so don't beat yourself up over it. More will turn up. That token is a great find, do you have any idea where it came from?

swizzle

Reaction score
The only Streeter House that I can find is in Nebraska. that could explain why it got tossed out. Probably wasn't worth a nickle to go all the way back out there. Does anyone here know of any other Streeter Houses? I was hoping that it was a bit of local history. I see the S.S.Stafford Master Ink is for sale for $58. Not a real high end bottle but a really perty window bottle. I think this dump has been pawed through before. I'm gonna take a small sifter with me tomorrow and see if I can't find any more smalls that were overlooked. Swiz

swizzle

Reaction score
Went back today for a second try with better tools and the same thing happened. Deja Vu?!?

IMG_3664.jpg
IMG_3661.jpg
IMG_3668.jpg
IMG_3671.jpg

athometoo

Reaction score
is that last cobalt pic a kv-1? always love the tokens . sam

swizzle

Reaction score
I dunno. I'm not a poison expert. I know it has 2 flat panels and its curved. I'd like to know more about it. I saw one for sale with the original contents, label and box. $145. I'm wondering how much this would have been worth as just a bottle without all the extras. Swiz

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973