ABN Namebadge

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wolffbp

Reaction score
RE: ABN Namebadge Downloadable

It appears that the background color comes out too dark when printed. I've asked Eric to replace the file with a new one that has a lighter background.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)

Hi Brian,...I went and got the avery stickers, but may need a tutorial because the evenings been punctuated w/ the printer firing sheets of stickers thru, a lot of swearing by me, and One of the ABN logo's printed along the edge of each sheet...Also, is there a way I can type in a name below the logo and get it to print?....I also noticed the background is white with navy print...[:D] I'm sure if I can stay awake I can struggle thru. How can I get it to print multiples if I DO get it dialed in? Thanks...

wolffbp

Reaction score

Hey Joe,
Sorry you're having difficulties with the template. Not sure why... it works fine for me. I usually print out on plain paper 1st to make sure things line-up okay. You should be able to type in a name by clicking at the end of the tag line and hitting Enter. The template is set up to do 10 (2x4) labels at once. It was created with Avery's Wizard for Microsoft Office available here: Avery Wizard
If you want to try creating it from scratch I used a dark blue Rockwell font (20pt, Bold, Italic for the logo) and (8pt, Bold for the tag line) with a light turquoise background.

Good Luck,
Brian

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Good Idea I think I will make a T shirt with Antique-Bottle.net all over it.Photo Shop will help me [:D]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem