ACL sodas for forum benifit, any interest?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldtimer

Reaction score
I have 12-14 decent ACL sodas here that I would put up for auction if there's any interest. There's a few oddballs in there.
If you want a list and a pic or two, reply here and I will post it up. I'll have to go up in the nether regions of my attic and I won't bother unless someone is actually interested.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Canada Dry, "champagne of ginger ales", green, white/red acl, odd "cone on top of a cylinder" shape.
Bauneg beg, springvale Maine, acl has a skier flying through the air. Green/white acl, clear bottle.
Mrs. Warner's old fashioned root beer, amber, white acl.
Moxie, clear with orabge/white acl, "made from the extracts of gentian root".."metropolitan boston"..
Diet Pepsi-Cola, "special dietary beverage" has diclaimer and ingredients on back in acl, clear with embossed "pepsi twists".
Down East Beverages, clear, white/blue acl, with a clipper ship, laconia NH.
Lamport, lamport beverage co., portland maine, lighthouse, Green, heavy, "mug" base and shoulder, white/black acl.
Dirigo, two men in a canoe on a pond, "made with pure sebago water", red/blue/white acl, very ornate, clear bottle.
Apollo space crafted ale, cobalt blue, modern, saved it because it's so cool. Gold/white acl, with crecent moon.
Wink grapefruit beverage, same shape as the canada dry ginger ale, but has a "wicker" embossed bottom half..green...made by canada dry.
Clicquot Club, clear, white/black acl
Bauneg Beg, same as above but GREEN with green acl. Sweet.
Crush, white/green acl, clear bottle, strange mug trype base molding.
Cheeco beverages, Cocheco bottling co rochester nh, clear, white/blue acl. Embossed pattern on shoulder.
Sparkling Pepsi : Cola, pepsi-cola company long island city N.Y. Bottled by pepsi cola bottling co Conway NH. Red/White/Blue acl, pepsi-cola embossed on shoulder, Conway NH in 2 places on bottle. Sweet soda, tempted to keep it.
TAB, flavored dietary beverage, disclaimer and ingredients, clear, white acl, "knurled" embossing with white acl "stars" all over, very cool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some of these are perfect, others are as dug, as I found out the hard way trying to wash ACLs fresh out of the dirt was a BAD IDEA.
You clean them at your discretion. No chips or cracks that I see.
I would ask for the cost of shipping, as these will be heavy and rather costly to ship.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
First pic.

2F843133966E4F43A0A8E33F043D858F.jpg

Attachments

• 2F843133966E4F43A0A8E33F043D858F.jpg
    2F843133966E4F43A0A8E33F043D858F.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 78

mgardziella

Reaction score
I'd bid on the moxie, bauneg, and maybe the pepsi and dirigo if the prices were affordable. Nice bottles. Do you collect ACL's?

mgardziella

Reaction score
Just like make a bid on each individual bottle? Would shipping be paid by buyer or seller? Sorry for all the questions.

mgardziella

Reaction score
I'll bid $4 on the Moxie, $3 on the green Bauneg Beg, $4 on the Dirigo and $6 on the Regular Pepsi. Don't let me be the only one to bid! Oldtimer, is there an end date to this?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelakay08