ACL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
Here are a few of my Acl bottle sorry lighting is poor. i have hundreds more just no room to display them
Brian

Vt57174.jpg

Attachments

• Vt57174.jpg
    Vt57174.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 90

wootten

Reaction score
I love the big glass jug in your first picture-you have quite a collection-have you taken individual pictures to show these fine people-I am sure we would like to see them-thanks for your pix-wendy

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Nice collection, the National Soda Museum would probably like to get pics or samples ([8D]) of your bottles. What's that one (appears to have it's contents) with the Betty Boop character on it? I remember watching her and 'Pappy' when I was a kid; wish I still had that Pappy 'Spinner cap' I had as a kid.[&:]

flasherr

Reaction score
Thank you for the nice comments about my bottles. I wish I had more room to display all my ACL those are ones I have just thrown on shelf and not my best ones. I don't even know what I have I buy big lots and cheap lol so they get thrown in storage till I get a place where I can display them.

The holly bottle is a partial fantasy bottle. Now let me explain the holly bottle its self is a real bottle, But the betty boop knockoff was added later. there was a Man by the name I believe was Tom Marsh he made several fantasy bottles. In this case he got a bunch of Youngstown Ohio holly bottles and made them More desirable.
I know he also made a Ted Williams root beer bottle. It has a picture of Ted Williams on it I believe that image was pulled from a sign.
He also did one on a brown bottle that has an old car on it I believe it was called Hudson root beer but not positive about that. there are a lot of collectors from my understanding that didnt like he made these bottles.
True it isn't Real bottle but he did a great job on them and im glad to have it in my collection. i wish we had some more acl collectors on this board but i love to look at all bottles and finds so keep postign them
Brian

Pn36569.jpg

Attachments

• Pn36569.jpg
    Pn36569.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 88

madman

Reaction score
very nice flasherr, i wish i had more room id go nuts!!! heres some goodies can you date them??

Sq48176.jpg

glopf43

Reaction score
I'm glad to see alot of you are enjoying the "lowly" ACL. I would love to see a forum dedicated to these mini works of functional art. I am attaching some of the pics of my modest collection. Including some I just dug. Both the dirty (just dug) and the clean were found in a dump on my property. It's hard to believe that the ones on the right looked like the left ones only a few days ago! I have included some others from the site and a picture of ones that I display in my home. Hope yopu enjoy these as much as I do...

Nl29421.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson