Added a Paterson seltzer

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
It matches 4 of my regular bottles including two hutchs with very odd tops, plus a tall skinny crown and a quart crown. I love finding matching seltzers, this makes 3
3619569404.jpg
[/IMG]
3619569403.jpg
[/IMG]
3619569405.jpg
[/IMG]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Glad you got a matching seltzer, Jim... but what is with those two with completely out-of-place lip treatments??? THAT is interesting... as I say almost every day.. never saw the likes of those!!..except on dark-colored British bottles..

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Epackage,
Charlie is right! Those 'hutch' crowns (for lack of a better term) are very odd.

epackage

Reaction score
For some reason the Swinley hutchs all have those tops, getting the bottles together now so Digger Ry can do some light tumbling for me, I was gonna try it myself but I think with a multi bottle discount this is my best avenue. Charlie I sent those 3 bottles this afternoon, hope you want them for your collection....

bottle34nut

Reaction score
ive had a few of those swinley hutches. all have that odd top. are yours an odd color too jim? kind of like an apple green? greg

epackage

Reaction score
One is Greg , the one on the right, the taller one is on the left and has smaller embossing even though it's the same type of lettering, just smaller embossing. I am getting a David Boyle seltzer in a few days as well, I love how good the etching shows on the Swinley. I run into alot that have bad etching....

p.s.
Greg please keep me in mind if you come across any doubles or traders if you don't mind
Jim

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks