Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Amber coke.

Catcat16

Feb 26, 2020
Goldsboro MD
Amber coca-cola
Great condition
The color Ombré s from light to dark amber
Embossed “coca cola” “BALTIMORE”
This is the first one I’ve found like this and only the second one I’ve found in amber.

Attachments

Catcat16

Feb 26, 2020
Goldsboro MD
I like it. That's two more than I've found!
haha yea the first one I found is actually way cooler (in my opinion anyways) as I read it I did a little happy dance... that is until my eyes reached the lip where like 1/4 of the total lip was missing so 95% of the bottle was perfect 95 freaking percent!! Ruined by 5 dang percent! Ahhhh I was so sad I immediacy just starred into space for like 3 minutes straight contemplating my existence... jk lol but for real I was bummed. Here’s what it looks like tho not the best pic I know
I like it. That's two more than I've found!

Attachments

Catcat16

Feb 26, 2020
Goldsboro MD
I love the straight sided cokes. Amber! I am jelouse all i find is green.
What’s funny is I found the amber coke before finding the green. I kept finding pieces of broken green cokes and wishing I could find a not ruined green one. I just assumed they were rare or reallllly old. I finally find one like two months ago Im ecstatic until I look it up online to see it’s not all that rare... not at allllll.... then I find 5 more within a weeks time lol. Life is funny huh

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
Pricing has always been a problem. You can't tell is they are accurate in pricing an item or if they want to retire on one sale. I have heard worth points is a good subcription to have for both pricing and referencing collectables. It cost to be a member but 1 or 2 Under priced sales Made by not knowing...well you know will pay for itself is what i am trying to say.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97Carol