And yet another very disgusting event

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

WonGan

Reaction score
Here is something Mr. President said he would not sign but did anyway.I guess Congress and the rest doesnt realize this includes them too.[8|]Senate Bill 1867~The National Defense Authorization Act
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c112:2:./temp/~c112Tl5PUY::
Dont show your teeth or tongue or you will have to pay a forfeit[X(].

WonGan

Reaction score
As the link doesnt work,Ill lay it out. The National Defense Authorization Act gives express permission for the government to "detain anyone indefinitely" for any act against the U.S. government,(be very careful what you say against the government or you may be labeled a "terrorist").Now if this doesnt ring like a Marshal Law kind of overlord subjugation,I dont know what does.GO PIRATE RADIO!!!

The government also has the right to open your mail.The police dont need an excuse to pull you over anymore.The next thing you know I will get a pat down when I leave my house.[:D]

SOPA(Stop Online Piracy Act) is shutting down websites,like Megaupload.com and arresting people around the world,(New Zealand,etc.).I guess we are the official world police force and all this time I thought it was the U.N. [:D]Our government had the U.K. take a website in their country down because of "bad content" against the U.S..I think it was an Iranian one.

We let them take down the God Bless America sign at Broken Arrow,an Oklahoma school,for fear it may "offend" someone and let a Muslim get her Florida drivers license with her face covered.Dont forget to dial "1" to use English on your phone.These are just diversions to keep you distracted.

I like "The Anti-Terrorist" on Youtube.He pretty much sums up our problems in a nut shell.He says what I have been thinking about money manipulation and maneuvering of power all along.He backs up what he says with FACTS that you can look up yourself,like what is a "Note" or "Fiat money"(current status of our money)and why you dont really own anything.It is all coming full circle and when it finally does it will be too late to do anything but blat like the sheep they have made us to be.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: WonGan

As the link doesnt work,Ill lay it out. The National Defense Authorization Act gives express permission for the government to "detain anyone indefinitely" for any act against the U.S. government,(be very careful what you say against the government or you may be labeled a "terrorist").Now if this doesnt ring like a Marshal Law kind of overlord subjugation,I dont know what does.GO PIRATE RADIO!!!

Gee, this sounds familiar... Ever heard of the Patriot Act? Who got that law passed? [:-]

Just goes to show... Democrat or Republican, they're all politicians, and no matter what they say, pay attention to what they do! They look out for themselves, and they don't care about you and me!

WonGan

Reaction score
You are so right Connor.I like to try to vote for whoever will do the best job no matter what party they represent.That is why I have become "Undeclared" and dont belong to any party at all.I cant vote in the primaries but that is just a consensus vote and doesnt put anyone into office.

Again I say "GO PIRATE RADIO"! Let the unblemished truth have a chance to be heard.Private media is a thorn in their "conditioning" which is why they try to shut it down.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776