Angry buyer...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mf150

Reaction score
Old thread, but I agree. Now ebay suggests you require signature confirmation when shipping USPS. This way you have an extra layer of protection and proof that the buyer received the package. No signature, no delivery.
ORIGINAL: MINNESOTA DIGGER

buyer sounds like a scammer . how does packing it have anything to do with it not getting there?

Penn Digger

Reaction score
How did this end E? I once had the USPS lose a USPS money order! I had to have them open an investigation, pay them $5 and wait a month for my money back.

PD

epackage

Reaction score
He got it the next day, said my label should have been bigger, I guess the 8" X 6" didn't meet his shipping standards. I explained to him the girl at the post ofice must have entered the wrong zip code to start and that's what screwed things up, all is well...

ironmountain

Reaction score
nice job of keeping a level head....
it's rough to sell on there... People have been ignorantly impatient lately.

I'm glad that our website/ecommerce site will be up this week.

kor

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

He got it the next day, said my label should have been bigger, I guess the 8" X 6" didn't meet his shipping standards. I explained to him the girl at the post ofice must have entered the wrong zip code to start and that's what screwed things up, all is well...
So after all that he still wants to blame you by saying your label should have been bigger?? If someone is that much of a pain in the backside then I just block them from bidding anymore. It's really not worth the headache.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1