Another Identity Please!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

neshoba12

Reaction score
This is a a bottle I thought was pretty but have no idea of what it is or the contents that was in it. I sure would like to have some help! Anyone that reads this post that is a Christian and would like to buy the bottles we place here, we will accept a reasonable offer which doesn't mean that we want the full collector's price. Just make us a Chritian offer and most likely my partner and I will accept it. I would have to concure with him but this is such a nice forum that we would like to help some of you if that is possible.

Pn37606.jpg

Attachments

• Pn37606.jpg
    Pn37606.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Pn37606.jpg
    Pn37606.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 61

neshoba12

Reaction score
I just briefly picked this one up. As best I can remember it has a navy anchor or an initial on it. Going back for a count and wash detail this week-end so will know more then.

IRISH

Reaction score
I was just going to ask what if there are Muslim's, Jew's or whatever other religion here [:D] .
I'm not picking on you neshoba12 I just thought it funny, welcome to the forum too by the way [;)] .

neshoba12

Reaction score
I am not predudical toward any religion in this world, no and the prices would not be higher for Muslims or Jews. I asked for Chritian help because I was looking for honesty and a way to help the members of this forum. A person in New York wrote me a very nice letter offering his services and he actually said you guys were the best. Perhaps being a Christian and wanting to help bottle collector's in an unselfish way was my main intent. Do any of you guys know anyone who would who would sell you a bottles at half the appraised value and I was considering doing as well as donating to the webmaster to help make the site a little better. A real Chritian folks is not prejudice toward race or religion. I was in the military for 28 years so that in itself would eliminate prejudice. I apologize if I offended anyone, all you have to do is ask me to leave and I will do that very quitely. I still hope there are folks out there that will offer their help because I do have many, many, bo ttles to sell. Before anyone jumps my bones I do not think that just Christians are honest. This is not the first time I have been picked at for declaring myself a Christian so it doesn't offend me,

woody

Reaction score
The bottle in the picture looks like a hair tonic bottle.
Ed Pinaud, I believe, is the name of the company.
I don't think it has much value. Maybe $3.00-5.00.

bearswede

Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification, Neshoba... I'm sure most, if not all, of us are relieved...

I, myself, am not a Muslim... It was said for effect...

I am an ex-Lutheran, free-thinking wanna-be pagan anthropologist... I just have trouble with folks & organizations who/that declare they have found the one and only "TRUTH" and commence to bash everyone over the head with it...

Sort of like: "I found the one true Dr. J. Hostetter's bottle...and it's a label-only saratoga-type in a dark (almost black) shade of amethyst, about 2&3/4 inches high... so you might as well use all those others for plinking, etc, etc., etc...."

Ron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday