Another One With My Name On It...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Black_Boogers

Reaction score
Well . . . I've been known to collect bottles with my last name on them, such as:

57940143-90a4-028001E0-.jpg

and,

57940144-71ba-028001E0-.jpg

Here's a new one I've added to the collection:

58316393-46df-01E00280-.jpg

The $%^# thing is worth at least 10 times more than all the others put together!! [:eek:]

Jeez, it's just a few ounces of amber glass. [8|]

I just thought I'd share and wonder to myself . . . "Why do we do this, anyway??!!??" [8D]

(I must be an addict) [:-]

FIGGINS DIGGINS

Reaction score
I figured that you already had one, they're pretty common in my area, but I thought I would offer just in case. It is a THOMPSON, WILSON, & CO. DISTILLERS PADUCAH, KY. half -pint. Just say the word and she's yours. Seen any bottles that say Figgins on them? They are a little hard to come by. I also like Caruthersville Missouri bottles if you hear of any. Just let me know if you want that half-pint. Talk to ya later.

Jim

Reaction score
Nice addition, Rick! I've always liked those F.A. Thompson coffins. Pretty hard to come by, especially in nice shape. They are a little steep in price, but that never stops me as long as I have the $$$. I love it when people look at me like I'm certifiably insane when I tell them what a bottle is worth [:D] Paying $500 or $1000 for something that someone threw away 100 years ago is perfectly normal behavior...Being a bottle addict is fun! Jim

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
im mad the guy came back and got his money back and told me some lie about how it wasnt even a real bottle like im some idiot just because im 17 i know it wasnt worth anything close to what he paid for it but he offered to pay that much and i didnt misadvertise at all and in fact i even told him i only paid $8 for it i wont be doing business with this guy again i dont like liars and i dont like being trampled on just because im small and young

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Spencer, There are alot dopes out there just like that guy. They see a bottle and think it is worth a pile of bucks and when they find out that they are stupid they want to blame you.

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
yeah i know he tried to tell me i told him it was a coca cola hutch bottle in which case if it was he was trying to rip me off im not stupid a coca cola hutch is worth over $1000 i saw a cracked one sell for over $700 i thought about not giving his money back but i did anyway i just wanted to be done with it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy Collie