Any good bottle shops in Pennsylvania?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
Being a true veteran of Adamstown, I go aleast once a month. There are always some bottles to be had. There isnt many dealers who sell bottles but there is a few.

If you collect antiques as I do, there are very few places where you can see so much. There is one store called Olney Antiques. It dosnt have any bottles, but if you truly are an antique nut you do not want to drive by this one. Its the most amazeing place I have ever been to. They have entire bar backs that come from saloons etc. They have things you might otherwise never see. They are very exspensive! They were featured on HGTV. It truly is a antique wonderland.

On fathersday I was there and seen a redware minninger plate, had an eagle incised and a liberty banner. Does anyone know what it might be worth and any info. I was told by a reliable source that these are not very old. It looked like it was early 19th century, but could be a very well executed fake.

jays emporium

Reaction score
I sell mostly baseball cards but I already have 3 Million+ cards so I don't really need more of those. I do not deal much with autographs or game used equipment. What I do like is old baseball and football programs, pre-1980, major league or minor league baseball, pro or college football. Also old sports pins & buttons, sports advertising items, stadium souvenirs. I'm also interested in non-sport cards, pre-1980, like Green Hornet, TV Westerns, Horror Monsters, stuff like that.

div2roty

Reaction score
jay's emp... I have some of that kind of stuff. I was thinking of taking it anyway, now I will for sure. I have an antique store so I have quite a range of stuff I sell, but I originally got into buying/selling sport cards and collectibles in my teens which led me to becoming an antique dealer later in life. I don't go as hard towards sport cards and collectibles anymore, but I still have some good stuff.

jays emporium

Reaction score
Matt, I plan to be at the bottle show in Shupps Grove Friday night and maybe Saturday afternoon. How will I recognize you?
Jay

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
I have proably about three mil. cards myself. I have lots of memorabilia. My favorite....A 1983 game used auto. bat from Cal Ripken. Have a 1971 world series program, with ticket stub. Yes it is my stubby. The bad thing is I kept score in it. I know it lessons the value, but I dont care. Its kind of neat looking at my handwritting and it brings back such a great time in my life. When baseball was somewhat untainted.

Of course being from Baltimore, Most of it is Balto. related.

div2roty

Reaction score
Jay

I'll be set up friday night, sat and sun, although I won't completely empty the van friday night. I don't know my spot location, but here is a pic of me. There probably won't be too many dealers set up under 30 years old.

8A541FDE2F9C40AB9FD1674E0AB1CEBA.jpg

Attachments

• 8A541FDE2F9C40AB9FD1674E0AB1CEBA.jpg
    8A541FDE2F9C40AB9FD1674E0AB1CEBA.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 86

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2