Any of these valuable?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PhillyCheeseSteaks

Reaction score
Hmm ok well thanks for the reply, I'm thinking of taking it to a museum or something and seeing if they know anything about it.

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
ok. let me jump in here. Your Wm. Rex is worth about 100 bucks if it has no chips or cracks. and your blue ink is cone shaped and will bring at least 50 bucks. the pipe looks like it is pre-civil war period. but if you want to go ask a museum about its exact age and origin, go to 3rd & chestnut. there is a National Park Service museum which holds artifacts and a historical archaeologist by the name of Debbie. She will tell you how old it is. dont ask her how much its worth. you will anger her.

you have to check your bottles for damage such as chips or cracks...those types of damage bring the prices down in glass bottles.

tell your dad to keep em comin!

Matt.

PhillyCheeseSteaks

Reaction score
Wow, thanks matt. I've been kind of busy lately but I will start posting more bottles later.

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
no problem. I said 100 bucks, but thats the least you can get if theres no damage. I have an almost mint one with a few scratches. I could probably get 150.

ive got a few PGW guys who bring me bottles. I trade them for full ones.

Tony14

Reaction score
sounds cool. Ill have to watch it. Good luck! Heres a tip for ebay. YOu want to be as detailed as possible and the more pics the better. With a bottle like that people usually want to see clear pics from different angles.

PhillyCheeseSteaks

Reaction score
It seems as though ebay gypt me, I uploaded all the pics in a high resolution, but it only posted one in high res. Ill post them here.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583