Anybody going to Adamstown, Pa show?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jays emporium

Reaction score
I am going to be driving from Texas to Philadelphia in July and want to go to the bottle show in Adamstown, Pa. called Shupp's Grove Bottle Festival. Are any of you going to be there or have you gone in past years?
The ad says 150 dealers and a 3 day show.

annie44

Reaction score
I've gone the past two years, because my mother lives five minutes from Adamstown so I can combine a visit to her with the show. It's a fun outdoor show, but it's small. I'd go on the first day , because a lot of dealers pack up early and head home, too.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Last year it got kind of prempted by the big National Show in York.
I will say i hope to go but the way things are going this year I'm not holding my breath.

div2roty

Reaction score
Shupp's Grove is a nice outdoor (in the woods) flea market. Adamstown itself is loaded with flea markets and antique stores. Most of that action is on Sunday, the bottle show however starts Fri night and a lot of the bottle dealers will leave after Sat. Most of the normal flea market dealers will not even be there until Sunday. If you are into other antiques beside bottles you might want to make a weekend of it, however if you really are only interested in bottles you need to be there early Sat.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn