Anybody going to Adamstown, Pa show?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Ill be there too. I look forward to meeting everyone. Ill have a few goodies too. Ill probably pack up and leave Saturday night though.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey Jim..
Where abouts is Shupps grove from Allentown,prob the same distance as you huh? I was thinking of going but we probed out 3 pits in a yard we got permission to do so I'm not sure yet.
I was never really a show goer,I go to the Bethlehem one but that close.Driving 5 hours to a bottle show just ain't my bag.I'll do it to dig a pit though [8D]

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
Rick,
It's only about an hour.. just southwest of Reading.. 222 to 422 and then look for signs for Adamstown.

Kate

buzzkutt033

Reaction score
we are working on a permission in the old part of Catty, so it may be touch and go for me also rick. i'd like to go, i need copper for the tumbler, and i'd like some new glass to look at, but i'd much rather dig it than buy it..............

looks like down route 100 then out 222 most of the way. we have room for two in the car if you wanna meet somewhere.

jim

beckyreedde

Reaction score
Hello. I don't know why I happened upon this post BUT my great grandparents owned a bakery in Catasauqua. I am wondering where you dig there?

My cousin still lives there and I'd appreciate any dirt on him you dig up. Kidding. He's a great guy!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn