Anybody have an outdoor wood stove?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

accountantadam

Reaction score
Hey everyone - I'm looking at getting an outdoor wood stove put in to heat my house, and it seems like there are lots of different companies making them. Anyone have one that they're very happy with, or have one they don't like? Seems like prices are all over the place too. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks - Adam

LC

Reaction score
One of my neighbors up the road has one in his yard . I have never talked to him as to how efficient it is . I have never heard anything negative about them from anyone . If I had the money to blow , I would probably try one to see how good they are . I used to burn wood years ago , and loved the heat the stove preduced , of course it was an inside stove , had my fuel oil furnace completely unhooked and sitting in a corner while I had the wood stove . The only thing I see with his outside stove that I do not like is when the wind blows , there are times when I see the smoke coming out of the chimney blows all over the house instead of going up into the air . Good luck with your findings .

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiharris