Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Anybody know what this bottle is? G.H Simmons

sengirg

Aug 22, 2019
Hey everybody, I am new to the site and fairly new to finding old bottles and recently found this bottle. I tried to do some online research and found a few G.H Simmons stoneware bottles that were worth considerable amounts but I can't seem to find anything on this particular bottle. It says G.H Simmons on one side with CH.T P.E.I on the other side. The bottle is thick/heavy, and there are lots of bubbles in it. If you have any idea please let me know, i'm interested in learning more.

Thanks

Bottle1.jpgBottle2.jpg

Last edited:

sandchip

Sep 1, 2008
Georgia
If you could post a few pictures of your bottle, it would help us help you. Look forward to seeing it, and welcome to the forum.

sengirg

Aug 22, 2019
Thanks, I updated with 4 more pictures.. I hope they are viewable. I found this bottle in a dump site that from what I can tell ranges anywhere from 1860's to 1940s

Last edited:

CanadianBottles

May 24, 2014
I'm not seeing any pictures either, although I can tell from your description alone that it's a good one. It's definitely some sort of soda bottle and probably a fairly early one. I don't know about value but I imagine it's not insignificant, although Simmons was one of the bigger Charlottetown bottlers so I don't know how rare it will be.

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
I've seen 3 piece mold Hutchinson Bottles before but that looks like a 4 piece? Nice find. Congrats. LEON.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix66