anybody like digging?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
ive composed a google earth map of all the places yet to be dug, or that are in the process of being dug. anyone interested? i figured since i dont dig anymore...why should the sites go to waste?

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
heres the norristown dump. yeah. the norristown dump. remember the forum dig? this is where it was gonna be. all those bottles that bottlediger posts are from this dump. yup...after i showed him where the dump was...he tried to convince me we cant have a forum dig here. but, i went along with it, everybody hated me, so here it is! the norristown dump! you can dig in his hole for all i care.

if you dont have google earth, you have to download it from google. its free!

http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=663724&page=0&vc=1&PHPSESSID=#Post663724

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Naw, nobody likes to go bottle digging here. [;)] If I'm ever close to Norristown and decide to check that dump out, what do you think the chances of me getting shanked by a bum/shot/killed are?

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Matt, hope your not serious, if I was ever in your area I'd dig with ya. I just noticed your Hazel Atlas info about my nipple jars. Thanks, thats cool and I hadn't seen it before.

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
hey man. im not resonsable for any loss incurred by me. but if you want my non professional opinion...its OK. a few local bums bathe in the brook, and a few crackheads talk to you. just remember saftey in numbers. use your shovel...but it never came to that for us.

Matt

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
times change cobalt, people change i guess. im 20, so i guess i still have to understand people.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Not trying to be smart but yer right you are young and life isn't just about bottles. Bet you'll be back, though.

atdadump

Reaction score
PhilaBottle

Heh, If the ground isnt frozen till after deer season and you want to spend a day there Maybe we can hook up on a weekend for a day. See what happens and how the weather breaks till then. I'm tied up till then with hunting, but most of the time i have weekends off. were you the guy asking about Sanborn maps for Phila. I was wondering if older maps were located.

Atdadump
Steve

brokenshovel

Reaction score
Hope your okay. The posts make it sound like somethings wrong.?
Do you have an information on locations most South or in Maryland?
Thanks,

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL