Anyone from SC?!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
Anyone from South Carolina? I ask because I need some info on a hospital there. I know this is not a typical question to post in this kind of forum BUT I feel like I can trust y'all opinion (somewhat anyway [;)] ) haha. Anyway, the name of the hospital is Medical University of South Carolina. I found that its one of the best according to studies. I don't want to go into detail, but any help would be appreciated. =)

Thanks y'all!

-Wendy

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Live in S.C., yes. . MUSC, in Charleston.......what ya wanna know? Not like I can tell ya anything myself, but I know some people that can.

Then there is the 'Medical College of Georgia', our daughter works there......................................................but this isn't about MCG now is it.

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
Hi! Thank you for the reply, I basically need to know if it's a good hospital. I have found out VIA online that its ranked #4 in the nation for some of its departments. I need to know about the Pediatric end of it. We have hospitals here that are considered "good" but we locals know to stay away from them, just wondering if its the same concept or if its actually a good hospital.

Thank you!
-Wendy

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
I guess you are in reference to 'MUSC Childrens Hospital', yes it's great hospital.

Our last grandson who was born three months early a year ago come Sunday, is part of one of their study programs. I did not know this till last night until Paula told me. He will be going to the Charleston hospital Mon. to have his eyes checked and some other things looked at.

Richland Memorial in Columbia is another great hospital for children. Their NICU is the best in the state, Lucky Blue was in it for three months. It is part of MUSC and they done one fine job.

See what I mean..............................

3B29FA77E7784381BC1B1BA011849089.jpg

Attachments

• 3B29FA77E7784381BC1B1BA011849089.jpg
    3B29FA77E7784381BC1B1BA011849089.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 81

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
What a sweet baby boy!!!! He is so cute!!! My son who is 6 was just diagnosed with Ankylosing spondylitis and I want to get a second opinion before starting treatment. I just want to take him to the best hospital that I know will not have a financial gain from diagnosing him. The treatment is pretty hardcore and if its not necessary I obviously don't want to do it.

Thank you so much for your help!

chimi2003

Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with you, it totally sucks that someone so young should have A.S. John

glass man

Reaction score
Hate to hear this about the children..I will be praying for both ,,,JAMIE

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
We have an appointment with a great doctor this week! Please keep Rylan in your prayers. He had his leg go out on him yesterday and he hit the pavement. I think it was all the walking when we went on our first dig yesterday. The doctor told me to keep him active and not limit him, but it kills me to see him like that.....

You guys are great and I am sorry to cloud up the forum with stuff like this. I just think the more people praying the better.

ANYWAY!!! He is a tough boy and he was most upset about dropping his tablet and it cracking! God love him!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter