Anyone know this guy????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
I'm still waiting to read that your story, Rick. Our friend gets 2, so he gives us one. Joe did that trick once with the pipe, I think. LOL. Can't say I know what was in it, though. Bottle diggers always have something in their pocket for the occasion it seems. Joe even happened to have a bottle in his pocket when we visited an Indian Chief's grave, which we left there.
Anyway, we have a bunch of copies of the bottle magazine from the 60's and 70's. We're going to frame the one from DEc. 1977 when I was born. They're fun to read. I can't believe how popular digging was back then! I'm surprised there's anything left to dig!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I used to have piles of early OBXs, but recently tossed the worthless rags. Even had a few articles published back in the late '60s and early '70s.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Thanks Tigue.You already know how it ends,but you would have to go back a few 1000 posts to refresh your memory [8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey Dennis,I got the Old Bottle mag yesterday, thanks man,it saved the day I had to go and get my allergy shot today and that is a longgg wait. I read most of the book while I was there.I like the story on Asa Titus Soule,think about that name [8D] Thanks again.I will drop some $ in the forum box this week. Rick

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen