Anyone See this Guys Stuff/starting prices?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Asterx

Reaction score
ahahahahaha.... !

man oh man the millions i woulda had if i only new (yes i spelled knew wrong)

reach44

Reaction score
OMG you mean to tell me I left about 20 grand worth of bottles in my old dump site?! Jesus I gotta get back there! [sm=lol.gif]

andy volkerts

Reaction score
kinda looks like we all did!![:D][:D][:D] hopefully nobody will be stupid enough to buy this junk!! OMG an idea just sprung up, lets all bid seven hundred dollars on his crap and not pay, after all what can he do????????

Asterx

Reaction score
OMG an idea just sprung up, lets all bid seven hundred dollars on his crap and not pay, after all what can he do????????

lol

GuntherHess

Reaction score
well, he could take you to court and make you pay. Bidding is a legal contract.
Of course only a crazy person would do that ... but all things considered ...you want to risk it?
I've found its never smart to tempt crazy people, they have little to lose and don't consider the consequences of their actions.

And if you were going to do something illegal , probably not a good idea to post it on an open forum.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
yes, but unfortunately there are people who read this forum who don't understand that so you have to be careful what you write.

Sir.Bottles

Reaction score
first I thought he's just a mistype, but then make me think he's done it on purpose so his other item for sale become more visible,(if you're seeing that crazy listing the next you'll open his feedback profile, then view his other items for sale. right?).
But Geeeee... I was dead wrong all of his bottle was...I don't know what to say. Look at this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Milk-Bottle-/321198854267?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac8f1907b

Sir.Bottles

Reaction score
For a second thought I think that guy try to make us switch from antique bottle collector to vintage jewelry collector or china ware. Judging from his price.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide