Aqua master ink & dunotno

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diginit

Reaction score
I was thinking that this may be the peppersauce bottle I've read about on past posts. I love the goldfield bottles. Just something about that fancy glass,ya know? I'ts magnetic.
hey kastoo,I like creek hikes.Check both banks.Dig around anywhere you find shards of glass,rusted metal,etc. Look for old roads and fight your way through the brush looking for anything unnatural looking. You'll find something good eventually.I think I've found almost every common made from 1850 to 1940 I've only been hunting bottles for about a year. Been researching places I've hiked for years online and have learned much about our local history. Including where to dig.
This is the rockiest site ever. It is interesting though. Thought I found a can hollow with my stubbyprobe. I chipped away for a while and opened the hole only to find a 3 " black taranchula waving It's two front legs at me.
Yes, I jumped! I apoligized for invading It's privacy covered the hole with a rock. This is going to be a dig! Thanks everyone!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973