ARCADIA COKE?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

huffmnd

Reaction score
Help!!! The bottle is embossed " A J ROE " I think, and "Arcadia, Florida". On the edge of the base it reads "BOTTLE PAT'D MAR 7, 1922" and "6 FLUID OZS".
On the base is "COCA COLA BOTTLING CO" and the number "586". I can't find it in my books. I think that it is a soda water bottle but I don't know, does anyone know what it is worth? Here are some pics.

31DB2E8A042E48D08AD3A9FDFCE755F2.jpg

Attachments

• 31DB2E8A042E48D08AD3A9FDFCE755F2.jpg
    31DB2E8A042E48D08AD3A9FDFCE755F2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 72

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey huff, It is a soda water and worth about $50. For some reason alot of the FL soda waters bring really good money. Some in the hundreds. The Coke bottles from there are super rare and can bring $400 to $500 in near mint shape.

huffmnd

Reaction score
Thanks Warren I had no idea on this one, I usually collect the hobbleskirt cokes. I just try to get the ones from different cities, a woman contacted me and said that she had a lot of old bottles that she was selling and let me come down and pick out what I wanted. I found this one and a few different bottles. The only reason I took this one was because the Coca Cola Logo on the bottom.
She sold me a Pepsi Thermometer too, I have a pic of it posted in Not a bottle under another discussion.
I do know that she has several boxes of the Coca Cola Syrup jugs sealed and full and the old dispenser bottles which I really want to get hold of. I haven't seen any this color before, they are amber and red. Not the normal green color. She said that she would get back with me on those, I hope that she does.

huffmnd

Reaction score
Thank you for the info on this. Like I said I collect hobbleskirts and I really don't pay much attention to the others, so that helped a lot. Thanks.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL