Are there 2 new Digging shows???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

benbriggs

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, on a saturday night watching tv I came across a show where these two guys were relic hunting, finding civil war stuff etc. It was a great show and couldn't wait to see more.

Then I saw the commercial announcing the premier of American Digger on March 21 on Spike TV. I figured, well that must be the show I saw. But then as I watched the premier last night, I realized that this was something different. I would have remembered Rick Savage being the digger, which in the first show it was definitely not him, it was just 2 guys, not a team of 4.

Am I crazy or did anyone else see this other show?

epackage

Reaction score
You're not crazy, the other show hasn't been given a timeslot oe start date as of yet. You saw "feeler" episode, put out tp see if there would be interest...

RedGinger

Reaction score
The National Geographic one was good. It was interesting and not focused on money or "looting" as they call it. I only wish it had been longer.

The American Digger show was funny. We laughed a lot while watching it. I really hope the archaeologists don't think that's what we're all like. I think what made the cross cut saw valuable was its provenance. Otherwise, it's just something from the woods. There are a lot of them to be found around here.

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Diggin4Togas

I think I'm crazy if I don't go up to Duane's Antique store in Alaska and sell him my 3 old crosscut saws. They said about $1,000 , and mine have the handles.[:D]
Saw that one last night,It was terrible!The values they put on that stuff is laughable.$200 for a pick head?Give me a break.

Rowan

Reaction score
OK maybe it"s just me the americain diggers was and is a joke this savage bunch is a pack of idiots . i mean really?? he wants to taken serious while tring to talk like a wrestler and if he showed up at my door i would have to laugh my azz off but thats just me
or maybe we could have a no holds barred steel chair match in the carport and i could sell popcorn

benbriggs

Reaction score
I agree, the other show I saw was much better. My daughter who is 9 watched it with me, she's my digging buddy, she was so into the show! We dig in an area across from our house that is littered with pockets of bottles and cellar holes, still finding things that are from the 1940-60's era that were dumped into the 1870's cellar holes, but i know there is more to be found knowing the date of the original buildings that once stood there.

That show was real, the guys were out there asking permission, and finding cool stuff. The American Digger show was indeed very unreal.

was there a name for the other show?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete