Arlington Bottling Co. Anyone Seen This Before?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

findingoodies

Reaction score
Hi, Everyone Glad I found a place to ask questions! Ok here it goes well I have bottle that says the following: 10in. Arlingtion Bottling Co. Washington, D.C. Pink Of Perfection, It has a lil spider in the middle of something like that with 8 legs. Says 1 Pint on the back. I will try to get a picture of it after I have hand cleaned and made something small enough to get in the bottle. Anyone use a Tooth brush? Just wondering. Dish soap.
Thanks, Ed

findingoodies

Reaction score
Ok here is a ok shot of it, I read about trying to take photos of bottles, Great Info Help OUT Alot! The Bottle is Aqua color, Very nice I would say. A little nick or slice. I took 2 shots of it.

Pn35309.jpg

Attachments

• Pn35309.jpg
    Pn35309.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 87

findingoodies

Reaction score
Here is another picture of the bottle, I want info not a price. I have another bottles to I will be posting. Looks like I need to buy a book, I went to a friends house and they me I should contact this website. Nothing on the bottom.

Cheers, Ed

Ge96516.jpg

Attachments

• Ge96516.jpg
    Ge96516.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 87

Dirranbandi

Reaction score
G'day findingoodies

A quick search on Google turned up the following information:

General information on Arlington Bottling Company - located at 1021 27th St NW Washington DC, there seems to have been several different owners/manufacturers over time; the site lists these individuals as well as known bottles http://users.erols.com/chosi/bottles/local_bottles.htm

This website lists embossed Soda Waters (which is your type of bottle) from Florida, Claifornia, Washington: http://www.gono.com/museum2003/embossed%20bottles/embossedbottlesca-fl.htm

Both of these sites refer to an "anchor" embossing on Arlington Bottling Company bottles.

There is also a Washington Bottle Club (Potomac Bottle Collectors) who may be able to assist with your bottle; they have also produced a reference book on Washington bottles - their website is http://members.aol.com/Potomacbtl/bottle2.htm

Hope this info is of some assistance, perhaps there are some Washington collectors who can provide more specific details.

Cheers,

Dirranbandi

Pontiled

Reaction score
Beat to the punch!

Your bottle is from the Washington, D.C. area. The fellows from the Potomac Bottle Collectors can help you out. I have dug a large number of these at Andrews A.F.B. that had the "dumping" from another site brought onto the base. Also dug quite a few in Falls Church and Arlington when I lived there.

Good luck,

BladeII

Reaction score
I just found an amber bottle from there today. from the 20's I think. Not as neat as yours with the spider, but still it was a good find for today.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75