Has anyone seen this Chero Cola bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ACLbottles

Reaction score
Looking at the bottle that sold on ebay, I noticed that the tops are not the same. I've never seen a priof top like the one on my chero cola bottle. The one I have has no arches right under the lip. It's just flat. Did they put out different types of priof tops? Also, Fishnuts has made me curious with his question...

ACLbottles

Reaction score
What kind of drinks did Riviere bottle? Did he do local brands and the big brands, like Chero, or did he do one or the other?

Also, does anyone think they know an approximate value?

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ACLbottles

Looking at the bottle that sold on ebay, I noticed that the tops are not the same. I've never seen a priof top like the one on my chero cola bottle. The one I have has no arches right under the lip. It's just flat. Did they put out different types of priof tops? Also, Fishnuts has made me curious with his question...
I'd assume tweeks and changes were made to maximize the use of the top..

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
Thats a cap & seal top Blackberry Cola , Whistle and Chero had some . I also have a early B-1 somewhere with the original cap and seal top still on it. I dug a dump a few years ago that had soda's wines and meds all used the cap & seal top . I am not sure of the era but around 1930's. Can't help on value I never could figure out the value on mine. Everyone just said they were neat unusual etc. But my guess would be $30's. Seems like Chero is like a lot of other brands not a whole lot of collectors to really make them bring the big dollars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter