Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Art Deco Sodas

new2bottles

Dec 21, 2018
Would love to connect with others collecting Art Deco sodas. I have been for about 18 months now. Here are some favorites. I am actively collecting still, so please let me know if you have any rarities to offer. Thanks.

Attachments

yacorie

Dec 10, 2018
CT
Love them but don’t collect them. I think I recognize you pics from FB. You post over there too? You have some nice ones

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
I obviously have many art deco soda's pretty much all from Canada , mostly Ontario .

don't really have many duplicates of any . other than maybe some common locals

there isn't really a lot of art decos from Canada but was a fair number used in the 20's and 30's

treeguyfred

Mar 9, 2013
Northern N.J.
I like em all! wow what a sweet collection! 10F3BEA3-6630-4705-B612-8F611821032D.jpegin this pic ( the sixth one ) it looks like a couple of them are tooled lip crowns. The third bottle with the cherries and the last bottle that looks like a salad dressing bottle. Neat-as-hell, respect!
Keep up the collection! I've said many times before these are the future bigs... The run of Big Chiefs is nifty, that Coke is nice, Hell like i said they're all terrific.
~Fred

Last edited:

treeguyfred

Mar 9, 2013
Northern N.J.
These are great! wow what a nice collection.... I've said to many folks many times that I believe these to be the next Bigs in bottle collecting! So damned nice. 10F3BEA3-6630-4705-B612-8F611821032D.jpeg in the sixth pic it looks like a couple are tooled lip crowns..are they? The third with the embossed cherries and the last one that looks like a salad dressing bottle. Your run of Big Chiefs, the Coca Cola, the purple one....hell they are all cool! The embossing on most of them is off the charts! (can you tell that I like 'em?) Great sampling...I hope you can show more!
~Fred

embe

Jul 14, 2019
Bold styles and embossing really make these pop, even without the color of an ACL.

Torringtontg25

Feb 28, 2020
Central Kentucky
Quick question... What is the amber bottle next to the coke in pic 6, and where can I find one? lol
It is probably the coolest soda I have ever seen.
I have a large 1923 Bluebird in very nice shape, are you interested?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
speer