AUCTION TIME AGAIN!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I accept your adjustment of my offer, but feel compelled to include a commission for the observant one.. $4.33 per inch tall.. I stink at math... is that more than last time?

milkglassbottles

Reaction score
HOLY %#$^%*, I can't imagine anyone out bidding you at $4,455.37! I will deliver this personally to your doorstep Friday and pick up the cash. Oh wait, that mean that you have to talk to me or worse yet, MEET ME!

Forget it, I am blocking your bid, it will put me in a higher tax bracket. Let's just make it $35.18.

Thank you, you're the best shill I have ever had!

milkglassbottles

Reaction score
Congrats Charlie, you just got yourself a white bottle. If you don't like the color you can always paint it! Thank you very much for your generosity. Gary

milkglassbottles

Reaction score
WHOOPS! I batted out of order.
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! CYBERDIGGER aka Charlie has officially become the new caretaker of the whiskey bottle. I would like to thank those of you that participated for your interest . Gary

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Donation made, thank you Gary... my very first milk glass bottle.. will it be my only one? You better hope so!! [;)]

pontil_base

Reaction score
Im sure this question has been brought up alot on this forum but here goes.I would like to hold a auction for the forum and i will pay the shipping so what happens after that? Does the winning bidder send the forum the money? Not sure what i will auction yet but ill look around.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter