Australian Bottles wanted: Newtown/Sydney

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

warith

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to this hobby, I've been a mad-keen snorkeller for about twenty years, however it's only recently that I've been realising that below the kelp there are 100 year old bottles!

Anyhow I've decided that I'm going to try and find/collect bottles from Newtown, Australia. If there are any Aussies (or folk from other countries!) that have any bottles from this inner-west Sydney suburb that they would be willing to sell I'm very interested in hearing about it! I am also very happy to 'help' by taking any damaged Newtown bottles off your hands, I'll pay the postage! I am also very happy to trade, however unless you'd consider a crate-full of Tooths beers and plain-skin inks, then I'm afraid you wouldn't be happy with the trade! :) However if you tell me what you collect, and I find anything like that, then perhaps then we could trade!

At the moment I'm also in the middle of desingning a web site, to display a number of the nicest finds that I've made during the last four years and in particular to display my (small) collection of Newtown bottles.

regards
Warith (Dave)

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hello Dave. Welcome to the forum! Bottle digging/collecting certainly can be addicting. We have a number of members from OZ on here but I'm not familiar enough with your geography to tell you which ones are close to you. I bet some of them will get back to you as soon as they see this post. Good luck with your quest. Happy Diggin. Kelley

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vladlitski