BACK TO THE COAL MINES TODAY. NOT MUCH COAL BUT WE DID FIND SOME GLASS.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Another weekend in coal country, digging bottles with "privydigger". I am going to start forgetting what it's like digging at home soon. [:)][/i] found another pit in the same yard we did last Sunday. This pit was a little hairy. A huge concrete chunk attached to a cloths line pole was smack dead in the pit hanging over us.
ytqeuhhd%20copy.jpg
2hgpd3ph%20copy.jpg
use%20k%20beer.jpg
4v72dyyq%20copy.jpg
rdpt1axs%20copy.jpg
fnuqf1dz%20copy.jpg
olqdlq88%20copy.jpg
1r7gjnb3%20copy.jpg
tw845va3%20copy.jpg
lattce%20clean.jpg
qcxkgbtb%20copy.jpg
r7albdyd%20copy.jpg
h97f3tm2%20copy.jpg
0zegwatd%20copy.jpg
JO JO THE DOG FACED BOY
5a9r8t1a%20copy.jpg
hrq28n5n%20copy.jpg
ivhyucoq%20copy.jpg
iffoce64%20copy.jpg

sandchip

Reaction score
Nice digs, Rick. I'm still trying to figure what held up that clothes line pole.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
we think it was attached to the block wall when they poured it.But there was nothing else holding it. We braced it up with pipes and 2x4s "somewhat"

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
we think it was attached to the block wall when they poured it.But there was nothing else holding it. We braced it up with pipes and 2x4s "somewhat"

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello Rick; There is one bottle there that looks like a "WARNERS SAFE KIDNEY & LIVER CURE". I noted that it has an app[ied and tooled finish on it. I have noted these for a few years now and if it is to be sold, please let me know. RED Matthews <bottlemysteries@yahoo.com>

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
RED Matthews said:
Hello Rick; There is one bottle there that looks like a "WARNERS SAFE KIDNEY & LIVER CURE". I noted that it has an app[ied and tooled finish on it. I have noted these for a few years now and if it is to be sold, please let me know. RED Matthews &lt bottlemysteries@yahoo.com>

Hey Red Dave got that in the pick. I will ask him.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
RED Matthews said:
Hello Rick; There is one bottle there that looks like a "WARNERS SAFE KIDNEY & LIVER CURE". I noted that it has an app[ied and tooled finish on it. I have noted these for a few years now and if it is to be sold, please let me know. RED Matthews &lt bottlemysteries@yahoo.com>

Hey Red Dave got that in the pick. I will ask him.

sunrunner

Reaction score
Ben the Digger , first go to the sand born fire insurance map sit . look for you town , find the year you think there were out house still used . look for small buildings at the back of the property line. Then go there with a 5 foot probe. and start feeling for stuff down under the serfus . if you can probe the sit easily ( THE PROBE SINKS IN FAST ) then dig.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter