Baltimore Bottle Book

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
I believe we are going to have an UPDATED fourth addition of the Baltimore bottle book available at the Baltimore bottle Show. New pics and a lot of new updated information. March 3rd 20013 Community College of Baltimore County. (same location) There will be a meet and greet of the ABN at the appraisal table at 10:00 and 1:00. I am sure Rick will be out in force with his trusty camera. Make sure you stop by and let Rick get a picture of you. He promises to have Oscar worthy material this year.

creeper71

Reaction score
I should be there ..how much are the Baltimore books?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
There will be a meet and greet of the ABN at the appraisal table
Have one here at the Lowell show next Sept and I'll get one. That or I'll go to the WS and hope I get there in time.

creeper71

Reaction score
I forgot to ask is the Baltimore book a price guide or just shows the bottles an info on the bottle?

hannahevan

Reaction score
It list according to type of bottle,milks,beers, druggist,etc. all known bottles and varients and how common,uncommon,rare,very rare.

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the Baltimore bottle book looks to be a no go.....dont think it is going to make it from the printer in time. I am sure when it is available you will be able to get it thru the club website.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR