Baltimore bottle show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

div2roty

Reaction score
This is me, I'll be looking for some advertising, cheap bottles for the store, and maybe something nice for myself.

C2B49EA802934D1E9D8362D64D43DAA9.jpg

Attachments

• C2B49EA802934D1E9D8362D64D43DAA9.jpg
    C2B49EA802934D1E9D8362D64D43DAA9.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 76

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Poison_Us

If I got to the point of setting up a table at any show, I would invest in rubber mats for both sides of the table... Would be a break free zone..

Good luck to all who are going. Have a safe trip up and back. Hope to hear about it come next week.
" Hope to hear about it come next week." Shoot You'll hear about it come sunday night...lol

madpaddla

Reaction score
We are heading out shortly. Gonna be in Balitmore tonight. Email or OM with your phone numbers and maybe we can meet up tonight for some beers.

Has there been any mention of a ABN get together. Lets say 10 am? Would be nice to get a pic of all of us.

See you guys there.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: madpaddla

We are heading out shortly. Gonna be in Balitmore tonight. Email or OM with your phone numbers and maybe we can meet up tonight for some beers.

Has there been any mention of a ABN get together. Lets say 10 am? Would be nice to get a pic of all of us.

See you guys there.

Yeah John T talked about meeting by the Appraisal table by the side doors. Its on this thread somewhere.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Penn Digger is en-route now....just talked to him on the phone a bit earlier...Wish I was able to tag along this year...I'll be joining him at the Rochester show anyhow.... Have fun everyone...Hope to see some good pics of everyone and their finds.

epackage

Reaction score
Turns out I won't be going, Charlie might not be able to make it and Connor got another ride so I think I'll be passing. Have a good show folks...

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

Turns out I won't be going, Charlie might not be able to make it and Connor got another ride so I think I'll be passing. Have a good show folks...
Well that kinda sucks.. I will be up your way in about 3 weeks.. I'll be in Rahway.. I usually go to the meadowlands flea market on saturday morning...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazewudb3nice!