Baltimore bottle show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madpaddla

Reaction score
Im coming with a few friends from CT. Interested in colored squats. Cant wait to see you guys in B'More. Need me to bring anything......prob cash huh lol

See you guys there.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

ORIGINAL: creeper71
Sorry just want to make sure I am understanding what your saying... Digger's family is selling some of his bottles thru Glass works?
Yes, they have 43 of his in this months auction alone...Here's the link...

http://www.absenteeauctions.com/glassworks_catalog/cgi-bin/CATALL.CGI

Jim,

There are 43 bottles that come up with search, but they are not all from Digger's collection. There are a few from his collection. The rest show up with the search because the description includes a reference to what page of his book they can be found.

PD

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Jim,

There are 43 bottles that come up with search, but they are not all from Digger's collection. There are a few from his collection. The rest show up with the search because the description includes a reference to what page of his book they can be found.

PD
Thanx Tom, I was just trying to pass on the info..[;)]

epackage

Reaction score
There are "24" examples from John's collection...Keifer Sutherland might be the seller....LOL[8D]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Jim,

PD
Thanx Tom, I was just trying to pass on the info..[;)]

No disrespect intended Jim. Just wanted to make sure some unsuspecting person didn't....

See you at the show Sunday!

PD

jerry2143

Reaction score
Just leaving for the Baltimore Bottle Show. I will be at table l-13(I hope its lucky #13)!!! I will have a lot of POISON bottles if anyone is interested. If you come by the table stop and say hello!!! See you later.

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
Ahhhhhh the excitement is mounting.....soon itt will be the super bowl of the Bottle world.....the Daytona of Baltimore. And to think it is all three minutes from my house!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: madpaddla

Im coming with a few friends from CT. Interested in colored squats. Cant wait to see you guys in B'More. Need me to bring anything......prob cash huh lol

See you guys there.

Bring a recording of glass braking that's always fun [8D]

Poison_Us

Reaction score
If I got to the point of setting up a table at any show, I would invest in rubber mats for both sides of the table... Would be a break free zone..

Good luck to all who are going. Have a safe trip up and back. Hope to hear about it come next week.

edndlm

Reaction score
I'll be setting up at N-14 and N-15 with Jim Jack . I moved from usual spot at M-4 , so I could get 2 tables . We'll be bringing lots of bottles , stoneware , etc.. Please stop by & say hello . Ed Nikles ( edndlm & pikewaynepabottles )

Staff online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexTheBottleHunter